Business Performance Manager
NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services.
To plan, manage and monitor the implementation of Business Performance in order to deliver on approved operational plans in an affective and efficient manner and support the Director in delivering Retail Banking strategic agenda.Job Description
Strategy – 40%
- To ensure the delivery of accurate and relevant management information (MI) and analysis regarding the Retail Banking functions to support business in improvement plans and decision making.
- Preparing plans, strategies and presentations for specific business initiatives and business critical issues.
- Assisting the Retail management team (RMC) team and Cluster heads in performance monitoring and management decision making through provision of timely and consistent reporting.
- Assisting in the tracking of strategic action plans retail banking and ensuring targets and measures are achieved.
- Assist in supporting branches across the network to ensure their documents are well received & attended
- Work hand in hand with products, sales, finance, risk- teams etc. to use data to provide customer insights and drive decision making.
- Actively drive innovative ideas to enhance business performance.
- Monitoring and tracking business performance, budgets, risk issues and the implementation of other business critical issues using existing MIS and data provided by functional and business support.
- Organize key business meetings and monitor follow up actions
- Assisting the management team in performance monitoring and management decision making through provision of timely and consistent reporting.
- Working together with the Finance Partner to deliver on the budget for retail banking
- Prepare business report for retail banking
- Assisting managers in delivering quality customer service through provision of processes and tools support.
- Assisting in driving continuous productivity and cost efficiencies
- Driving and supporting digitization and innovation initiatives within Retail Banking and areas that is supporting.
- Organize key business meetings and monitor follow up actions.
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondences for Retail banking head office and branches
People and Talent -5%
- Assist in driving the People Agenda within Retail banking
- Track the development of a high-performance culture and organizational mind-set to drive continuous improvement to retail banking head office.
- Working in tandem with Retail banking HRBP on matters touching on staff issues.
- To identify and report process weakness as highlighted by metrics.
- Comply with Group Money Laundering Prevention policy and procedures to the extent applicable and report all suspicious activities as per the policy
- Support the implementation of group policies and procedures
- Compliance with all applicable Rules / Regulations of the Company and Group Policies and adherence to the Organization’s Code of Conduct.
- Upholding the values of the Group and Company always.
- Maintaining good working relationship with the line manager and other senior managers within Retail banking
- Business Performance Manager Job Vacancy at NBC
Bachelors Degree and Professional Qualifications – Business, Commerce and Management Studies, Commercial mindset – Junior (Meets all of the requirements), Customer Excellence – Service Delivery (Meets all of the requirements), Digital familiarity (Meets all of the requirements), Effective communication – Basic (Meets all of the requirements), Experience in a similar environment at junior management level, Leading people – Team level (Meets all of the requirements), Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Product and/or Service Knowledge (Meets all of the requirements), Sales Management (Meets all of the requirements)
Locations: Head Office NBC