Position: HEAD CHEF
The Jungle Pearl Resort is a new boutique lodge and campsite located in a small and cultural Maasai natured town, called Mto Wa Mbu. Sitting on the face of Lake Manyara, the resort is situated in the Manyara National Park and surrounded by the beauty of the savannah with an integration of the nearby jungle.
- Plan, design and cost menus, liaise with supplier and manage kitchen budgets.
- Supervise kitchen staff and resolve issues as they arise.
- Work closely with restaurant manager, chef team and customer service to ensure the business runs smoothly.
- Inspect raw and cooked food items to guarantee that the highest quality products are prepared and served to customers
- Direct monthly inventory
- Maintain vendor relationships
- Recruit, hire, and train chefs, cooks, and kitchen staff
- Maintain kitchen equipment; schedule repairs and additional maintenance as needed
- 3+ years of experience in a back-of-house management position
- Signicant experience as a chef, in addition to experience as a sous chef or line cook
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to oversee and manage kitchen operations
- Ability to remain productive when pulled in many dierent directions
Candidate qualified must submit there application comprising of cover letter, CV, and copy of certificate to the address below.
Lulu Land Investments,
Mto wa Mbu,
The applications most be submitted through an email addressed. The dead line of application is 05th June, 2021.